Natural Cycle IVF
In the context of IVF Nepal and reproductive health, Natural Cycle IVF is suitable for every woman who is still ovulating and wants to avoid stimulation IVF drugs or injections. Natural IVF is a delicate and precise infertility treatment that requires expertise and specialist consultants.
Natural Cycle IVF involves egg collection aligned with natural menstrual cycle. There are no stimulation drugs or injections involved. It works in the sync with your menstrual cycle to collect the egg naturally selected by body. During treatment,doctors use advanced ultrasound technology to monitor the cycle and check the blood supply to the developing follicle to monitor its quality.
Whom Natural Cycle IVF is Recommended for?
- Women with low ovarian or egg reserve
- Women who have had a poor response to conventional high-stimulation IVF
(e.g. produced fewer than three eggs)
- Women who’ve had previous failure of implantation with conventional high-stimulation IVF or want to avoid the risks and side effects of high stimulation IVF
- Women with low Anti-Müllerian Hormone (AMH) or high Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Women who are had done family planning and are older but wish to try with their own eggs, rather than with donor eggs